Get to know writer Doris B. Gill:
1) What makes your story unique and also engaging?
This is a story of a Mother’s love and devotion.
2) Why does the world need to know about your story?
Inspiring, even today about not giving up.
3) What type of music do you see in your story if it was made into a movie?
Music true to the era.
4) What film have you seen the most in your life?
Some Like It Hot.
5) What artists would you love to work with?
A female like Jennifer Morrison and a male such as Christian Bale.
6) Other than writing and movies, what else are you passionate about?
Astrology, politics, swimming, gardening and reading great books like The Secret Of The Power, Pillars of The Earth and The Gift Of Rain.
7) Do you have a set writing routine?
I write when I can, with no set schedule. I love doing research which usually gives me ideas. I write when my characters talk to me or I hear snippets of conversation that I can reword. I’m always rewriting my scripts and find it exciting when I can say less and tell more.
* * * * *