- Watch the Video Pitch Logline for the Novel:
1) What makes your story unique and also engaging?
The characters in the story are very diverse. Though their financial status’s range from race track “skell” to race track billionaire, their love of the sport often brings them together for better or worse which causes conflict no matter what.
2) Why does the world need to know about your story?
Horse racing is a very unique and exciting sport. Though the stories in this TV dramedy will not focus exclusively on the sport, the backdrop at the track will often be the scene. It will show the world the passionate group who attend the racetrack, rich or poor. It will also show how these beautiful thoroughbred horses are pampered and well cared for and hopefully will dismiss and stigma saying otherwise. I am a racehorse advocate and owner so I know what really goes on behind the scenes.
3) What type of music do you see in your story if it was made into a TV show?
This is a one hour TV dramedy. The name of the show is “Life in the Fast Lane” soooo…..
4) What film have you seen the most in your life?
Moonstruck, Love Actually, Parenthood. TV shows, Modern Family, Seinfeld, Rescue Me.
5) What artists would you love to work with?
For this particular project I’d love to work with Dennis Leary.
6) Other than writing and movies, what else are you passionate about?
I am passionate about the welfare of pitbulls and try to spread the word about how these wonderful animals are often misunderstood and why. There’s usually a lot of profanity when I explain the “why” part.
7) Do you have a set writing routine?
I usually write at least two hours a day but try to take a break every now and than to clear my head.
- * * * * *