Watch the April 2016 Winning 140 Character Twitter Short Story.
THE BREAK UP by Gwen Winegar
Get to know writer Gwen Winegar:
1) What is your very short story about?
My story (as the title implies) is about a breakup.
2) What motivated you to write this story and submit it to the festival?
I wrote it to express the agony involved in heartbreak. I submitted it because other people felt it was a great poem.
3) What movie have you seen the most in your life?
Back to the Future or The Faculty because I want to write about time travel and pod people.
4) How many scripts and stories have you written?
Dozens of poems, 1 script I am developing from a recurring dream and several short novels. I am currently developing a few novels in my favorite genre Paranormal/Fantasy Romance.
5) What artists would you love to work…
View original post 44 more words