Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Clara BIJL: An American-born woman who’s deemed to be an “illegal” attempts to avoid deportation at any cost, only to find that her seemingly fool-proof plan has backfired.
2. You say that it’s based on “True Event”. Can you expand on that?
13 millions individuals do not have already access to citizenship documents.
Then there are people who are born to parents who want to be off-the-grid.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s an interesting unique story. It’s something most people don’t believe happens. It’s relevant with today’s America.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
Corky and humorous.
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
About 10 years.
7. How many stories have you written?
View original post 215 more words