Get to know the writer:
1. What is your story about?
It’s about how 4 foreign billionaires attempt to destroy the US economy by flooding the country with perfectly counterfeited money. They make this money available to average citizens in huge amounts by putting it in public dumpsters, port-a-potties, abandoned cars etc.
2. Why should people know this story?
There was an article on MSN.com about how North Korea is really doing this. It can be done.
3. This story has a lot going for it. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
5. How long have you been working on this story?
Over a year.
6. How many stories have you written?
Eight novels (Five self-published) and seventeen screenplays.
7. What motivated you to write this story?
Apart from wanting to write a blockbuster script, I wondered what it would be like to find stacks of 100s, 50s and 20s without the government knowing you and what problems still might come from this.
8. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
I’ve played piano/keyboard for twenty-two years and I’ve been a Martial Artist for forty-nine years and counting.
9. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
Write what you love.
Title: MONEY SUPPLY
Written by: Alan S. Ferguson
Type: FEATURE FILM
Genre: Thriller, Drama
Logline: Foreign billionaires secretly dump truckloads of perfectly counterfeited cash all over the country, but the cash comes with a surprise; a deadly virus that can wipe out America!
Interested in this logline, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll forward your email to the writer.
Have a logline? Submit your logline to https://storypitches.com/.