When four woman deputies follow in their father’s footsteps, They will stop at nothing to catch the bad guys and a few women on the way. But beware, They may be women but they have an insatiable appetite for justice.
Sheriff Bennett – 8 – Brian Carleton
Charlotte – 18 – Sarah Bedford
NARRATION – Russell Batcher
Morgan – 25 – Bree Ali
Grace – 19 – Stephanie Herrera
Harriet – 12 – Sarah Bedford
Producer/Director: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Festival Moderators: Kierston Drier, Shepsut Wilson
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editors: Kimberly Villarruel, Kyle Drier, John Johnson
Festival Directors: Mary Cox, Rachel Elder, Natasha Levy
Camera Operators: Hugh Fraser, Andy Camp, Aser Santos Jr., Zack Arch
Title of Story: Circle of Eight
Written by: Kathryn L. Scurry
Logline: When the ultimate betrayel comes to surface, 8 friends will turn into foes and only 1 will be left standing.
Genre: Thriller , Suspense , Drama
Type: Feature Screenplay
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your story about ?
Love and how it can sometimes drive people to do the unforgettable.
2. Why should people know this story?
Because the lesson can save someone’s life.
3. This story has a lot going for it. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
5. How long have you been working on this story?
6. How many stories have you written?
7. What motivated you to write this story?
8. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
My music. I’m also a Indie recording artist.
9. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
Never change or give up on your dream !!!