Get to know the writer:
1. What is your story about ?
Love and how it can sometimes drive people to do the unforgettable.
2. Why should people know this story?
Because the lesson can save someone’s life.
3. This story has a lot going for it. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
5. How long have you been working on this story?
6. How many stories have you written?
7. What motivated you to write this story?
8. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
My music. I’m also a Indie recording artist.
9. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
Never change or give up on your dream !!!
Written by: Kathryn L. Scurry
Type: FEATURE FILM
Genre: Urban Suspense, Thriller
Logline: “Trouble” is an edge of your seat suspense thriller of a naive lover scorned mixed with the perfect dose of karma. v
Interested in this logline, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll forward your email to the writer.
Have a logline? Submit your logline to https://storypitches.com/.